This is what I came up with one hot day when I wanted to whip up a decadent, nutrient-rich snack for my fellow trainers and clients…without turning on the oven. Mix, roll into balls, and throw in the freezer. That’s it!
- 4 TB quinoa flakes or oats
- 2 TB organic peanut butter
- 1 TB vanilla whey protein powder (I use Designer Whey or Met Rx Protein Plus)
- 1 TB raw shredded coconut
- 2 1/2 TB almond meal (I use Trader Joe’s)
- 1 TB agave syrup
- 4 TB unsweetened vanilla almond milk (I use Almond Breeze)
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly
- Roll into 8 balls
- Line ’em up in a tupperware, cover and freeze.